Dunninger's "behind the scenes man," David J. Lustig, describes a whopping twenty mind reading systems, second sight acts and entertaining psychic experiments in this book - each one carefully described in detail. Learn to be an effective psychic entertainer! The collection includes:
- Methods of so-called Crystal Gazing
- A Musical Silent Thought Act
- A Crystal Gazing Act for Club Entertainers
- Electrical, Phonetic and Silent Codes
- The Blindfold Drive
- The Chess Knight Tour
- Publicity Stunts
- Voice Culture
- Answering Catch Questions
- and other valuable and instructive chapters.
Includes a supplement entitled "Gambols of the Ghosts" - a complete two-hour presentation, introducing demonstrations in Mysticism, Mental Telepathy, Occultism and kindred, weird and startling Pseudo-Psychic Phenomena, winding up with a novel Crystal Gazing performance. This entertainment will meet the approval of all advanced entertainers, especially the performer who wishes to carry only a limited amount of paraphernalia.